Posted 1 year ago
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- Job experience and CPR training is necessary.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.