Posted 1 year ago
- Completion of lifeguard training.
- 1+ months related experience.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
- AED certification preferred.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in interacting with people of various ages from diverse backgrounds.
- Available to work shifts.
- Physically fit, strong, agile, and dexterous.
- Overseeing activities at an aquatic facility.
- Assisting with swimming lessons.
- Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations, and policies to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
- Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
- Maintaining order in swimming areas.
- Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
- Performing first aid procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas.
- Maintaining records and reports.