Posted 12 months ago
- Basic computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent sense of judgment
- Can stay alert at all times
- Presents losses and damage by reporting irregularities and informs violators of policy and procedures.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and access points.
- Investigates security breaches, incidents, and other alarming behavior.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Interviews witnesses and obtains signatures as needed.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.